World of Tanks Console has announced that ‘SummerSlam Showdown,’ an event supporting military veterans, will stream this Saturday, August 8 at 11pm BST on the World of Tanks YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitch pages. Hosted by WWE announcer Corey Graves and featuring WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin and WWE Superstars Kofi Kingston, Big and Lacey Evans, ‘SummerSlam Showdown’ will consist of the following schedule of activities:
- Tanker’s Feast – In collaboration with Baptist Emergency Hospital and non-profit military organizations Wish for our Heroes and Heroes Sports, WWE Superstars Kofi Kingston and Big E of The New Day, the longest reigning Tag Team Champions in WWE history, take control of the world’s largest BBQ Pit, “Cuz,” to prepare more than 1,000 meals that will be delivered to veterans in the San Antonio area.
- America’s Best – Join WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin for a very special interview and discussion as he engages with U.S. military veterans to talk about their experiences.
- Tank Paint Job – Military expert and YouTube host Edwin Sarkissian and renown graffiti artist “Sloke” redesign a real MK5 Centurion tank with a distinctive ‘SummerSlam Showdown’ paint job.
- Showdown – WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin and WWE Superstar Lacey Evans each lead their own teams in a best of three head-to-head World of Tanks Console competition hosted by WWE announcer Corey Graves.
- Beastmaster – The streaming event culminates with a one of a kind “Tank vs. Superstar” event featuring WWE Superstars Kofi Kingston and Big E competing in a series of competitions against an actual MK5 Centurion Tank.
“SummerSlam Showdown will bring together tankers and WWE fans alike for some incredible challenges and events, as well as insights from American veterans who we as a company are very proud to support,” said TJ Wagner, Executive Producer at Wargaming Chicago-Baltimore.
“SummerSlam Showdown will provide fans of both World of Tanks and WWE with a unique opportunity to engage with some of their favorite Superstars while also supporting our military veterans,” said John Brody, WWE Executive Vice President, Global Head of Sales & Partnerships. “This exciting activation will add another layer to the partnership between WWE and World of Tanks as we head into SummerSlam on August 23.”
Watch the event live on Saturday 8th starting at 11:00pm (BST) on these channels:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wotconsole
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wotconsole/
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/wotconsole
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/worldoftanksconsole
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here