Atari has announced a brand new, yet familiar name in Atari’s portfolio of fan-favourite titles — Missile Command: Recharged.
Just in time for the 40th anniversary of the beloved original Missile Command, fans can expect the familiar and addictive missile-destroying gameplay but with modern mechanics optimized for mobile and tablet touch-screen devices.
Missile Command: Recharged is a perfect pick-up-and-play title for short but high-intensity gameplay sessions. We think it will appeal to those who fondly remember playing the original and a whole new generation of mobile gamers looking for fast-paced arcade-inspired goodness on the go.
Additional Key Features Include:
- Powered Up: Don’t just target missiles – take aim at all-new powerups to survive longer with defensive measures, silo repair, or a screen-clearing special blast.
- Upgraded: The new powerup system takes points earned and allows them to be used to upgrade all aspects of gameplay to get an edge and achieve the highest scores.
- Shoot for the Clouds: Compete in global online leaderboards and aim to claim bragging rights as the top missile commander.
- Achievements: Better yourself with each game played and work towards besting the toughest challenges!
- Get Augmented: Use the new augmented reality feature to project your gameplay to a virtual arcade cabinet and take your missile destruction to new heights!
Players can dive into the fun of Missile Command: Recharged when it launches on the App Store and Google Play this spring
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here