Well, we are here to shake things up a bit because and we want to make sure a specific game’s on your radar, especially if you’re a fan of adventure games or visual novels. Say hello to Winds of Change!
- Open world with a non-linear narrative: Players are empowered to choose where they travel and who they talk with as they adventure across Alestia, expanding upon visual novel narrative stylings with a living, breathing fantasy world that encourages exploration.
- Phase into parallel stories: You’re not the only one inhabiting the land of Alestia. Using your powerful seer abilities, transport yourself into the bodies of others in order to get a glimpse of stories unfolding all over the world.
- Unleash your inner romantic: Whether you’re interested in a meaningful friendship or something more, Winds of Change approaches relationships with a great deal of fluidity, offering players the option of polyamory, and allowing relationships to grow and develop more naturally, feeling less like a binary gameplay system.
- Fully-voiced narrative: Tapping into a stellar cast including talent from the likes of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Persona 5, One Punch Man, Mob Psycho 100, and Danganronpa, really get to know the inhabitants of Alestia with full voice support (at full launch), all brought together by a development team of one.
- Embark on side quests: Filling the open world, players can take on a wealth of side quests which not only serve to expand on the core narrative’s lore, but also flesh out the many characters players will meet and travel with.
Winds of Change is available now on Steam Early Access (Windows, Mac, Linux), with a full launch slated for September 24, 2019.