Studio Surgical Scalpels and publisher Huya have announced that the Steam page for upcoming tactical zero-gravity FPS sci-fi title Boundary is now live. Players worldwide can now wishlist the game on Steam in preparation for the simultaneous launch on PC and PlayStation 4.
A list of features includes:
- Intense zero-gravity FPS combat.
- Multiple game modes Team Deathmatch, Facility capture, Orbital purge, Skirmish.
- Varied and realistic-inspired maps including the solar farm, orbital fuel station, circular complex, a spacecraft debris field, and more.
- Fully customize and save your space-age weaponry load-outs selecting scopes, grips, barrels, magazines, and stocks.
- Utilize a variety of ammunition such as armor-piercing, electromagnetic pulse rounds, and high explosive rounds and create customized magazine configurations.
- Complex progression system allowing for basic skills to be augmented over time.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here