Troglobytes Games, and Hound Picked Games, have announced that rogue-lite twin-stick snatch, zap and shoot ‘em up, HyperParasite has launched on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch NA and EU. This follows on from HyperParasite’s Nintendo Switch launch in Japan on April 2nd.
HyperParasite is priced at $17.99 / €14.99 / £13.99 and is localised in English, Italian, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, French, Spanish, Japanese, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, available across all platforms.
- A unique twist on the genre; jump from one host body to another
- Over 60 (SIXTY!) different characters to control as host bodies
- A unique retro 3D-pixelated aesthetic
- Survive 5 acts of procedurally generated, grungy looking levels where secrets are hidden around every dark corner… tentacles too.
- Trouble loves company! Bring a mate and deliver twice the carnage in local co-op mode
- Original beats served by Van Reeves and Joe Kataldo, delivering a thumping score with a pulsating synthwave bassline, punctuating every snatch and kill
Pre-orders & Discounts:
HyperParasite will launch on Steam, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 with a 33% limited time discount until April 18th.
Nintendo Switch: QubicGames are running a special promotion for existing customers alongside a general pre-order and early purchase discount:
- EU – 24th March – 18th April 33% discount for all pre-orders and purchases
- EU – 24th March – 18th April 50% discount for all QubicGames customers
- NA – 24th March – 12th April 33% discount for all pre-orders and purchases
- NA – 24th March – 18th April 50% discount for all QubicGames customers
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here