It’s the year 20XX, and crime can happen anywhere—even in cyberspace. And when someone gets pulled over on the Information Superhighway, they get a one-way ticket to…
The Internet Court. Where the courtroom is virtual, and trials are live-streamed for the whole world to watch.
Play through four exciting internet-themed cases, including…
- Two old friends who unfriended each other!
- Terrible fanfiction!
- A deceptive online advertisement!
- And a troll who posts mean reviews!
- A completely live-action comedic courtroom thriller!
- Play as the defense, prosecution and judge across four unique cases!
- An all-star cast, including…the developers, the developers’ moms, Victoria Budkey (an ~actual actress~), and a baby
- Dozens of decisions to make and puzzles to solve!
- Bang the judge’s gavel whenever you want! Even if YOU’RE NOT THE JUDGE!
- Filmed before COVID. Yes, I know. No, I’m not kidding.Oh, a Rock! Studios
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here