Publisher Bloober Team has announced, the return of its psychological horror hit, Layers of Fear VR, out now for Oculus Rift / Rift S and HTC Vive via Steam and the Oculus Store. Based on the critically acclaimed 2016 title, Layers of Fear VR immerses players into the depths of madness as a painter aiming to finish his Magnum Opus. Uncover visions, fears, and horrors that entwine the painter while exploring the depths of an ever-changing Victorian mansion filled with macabre artwork, all brought to life for the first time in a truly immersive and frightening virtual reality adventure.
Layers of Fear VR Product Features Include:
PSYCHEDELIC VR HORROR
- Explore the depths of madness within the painter’s mind
- Terrifying twists and turns will leave you uncertain of what is real
- Sense of insanity as each turn of the camera may completely change the look of your surroundings
- Experience a haunting story that reveals details of the painter’s dark and tragic past
- Uncover new secrets and details through immersive VR
- Search the Victorian mansion, follow the dark visions and see the story and secrets unfold
VICTORIAN VIRTUAL REALITY
- Explore a game world inspired by 19th century masterpiece paintings, architecture and décor
- Numerous pieces of original art and music flesh out the story and environment
- Explore an ever-changing Victorian-era mansion that evokes beauty, fear and suspense
Developed by Incuvo and published by Bloober Team, Layers of Fear VR is available now for £14.99 (Oculus Store) / £15.49 (Steam) MSRP, with a 10% discount through launch week.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here