Daisy Ale Soundworks has announced that blind-accessible canine adventure Lost and Hound will be coming to Steam later this year. Winner of multiple Perth awards for innovative gameplay and recipient of the prestigious Epic Megagrant, Lost and Hound follows Biscuit, the strong-willed scent tracking Corgi. As Biscuit players will solve mysteries, track down fleeing criminals or people that are lost, and help those in trouble.
Players will be able to travel around the world with Biscuit the Corgi solving crimes, helping those in trouble or lost, assisting seizure sufferers, and even being an emotional support to zoo animals in Q4 2020. For more information on the award-winning Lost and Hound visit the official site here.
A list of features include:
- Travel around the world working as the strong-willed Corgi Biscuit.
- Solve crimes, track down missing people, and assist those in need.
- Use your superior hearing to listen for accelerated heartbeats, hear through walls, and more to piece together clues.
- Follow subtle scent clues with your heightened sense of smell represented by sound queues to track leads.
- Take on the roles of real-world service dogs; assist with seizure detection, be an emotional support for zoo animals, and more.
- Complete mini levels to earn extra money to fund your K9 travels.
- Meet new animal friends throughout your travels.
- Fully blind-accessible.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here