Hand-drawn fantasy characters celebrate the holiday season in the latest content update for LYN: The Lightbringer, the hit story-driven role-playing game (RPG) from NEXON Korea. Mobile players worldwide can download and warp into the content update on the App Store and Google Play that introduces Christmas-themed loot and more.
Today’s LYN: The Lightbringer update delivers an extensive amount of new features, including:
- Season Three – After much anticipation, the all-new Season Three adds a fresh episode and adventure area for players to explore and conquer
- New Systems – Players now have access to the unprecedented Gear Transcendence Development System to enhance their characters
- Merry Events – In the new Christmas Gift Event, players can gather themed socks by completing various modes and challenges. Socks can be exchanged for exclusive Christmas items
- Altar of Advent – The popular Altar of Advent has been changed to the Legendary hero Rua. Players can earn the legendary hero by collecting coins and playing the Altar
- Additional Balances – Today’s update also delivers several system improvements and bug fixes.
Jeong Juno, best known for his work on Lineage 2, teams up with the publishers at Nexon to create LYN: The Lightbringer’s enchanted world. LYN: The Lightbringer boasts a unique cast of 3D-rendered models inspired by Jeong’s hand-drawn artwork. In this stunning role-playing game, players take control of brave hero Jean to explore the wicked realm of the godlike Daeva.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here
For even more news from the world of Mobile Gaming click here