The wicked Crow and glorious Awakened Sophia heroes join the fray of enchanted characters in Overhit, the widely-popular turn-based action role-playing game (RPG) from NEXON Korea. Beginning today, mobile players worldwide can experience the latest update for free on the App Store and Google Play.
Today’s massive content update furthers Overhit’s strategic action-adventure gameplay with a myriad of new additions, including:
- Epic New Heroes – Today’s update adds two powerful new heroes to Overhit’s From now until Wednesday, Feb. 5, players can experience Chance Boost Gachas for both characters:
- Crow arrives as a Dark-type Dealer and Assault hero who wields his terrifying power and unrelenting cruel temperament to eradicate foes
- Dark-Type Sophia, the Successor of the Sun and Dark-type Healer recently returned to Overhit with awakened power and special armour to protect the world with Ash, Colette and Malpion
- Powerful New Raid Boss – Players can now go head-to-head with Gabriel, a strong Light type Raid Boss and galactic monster who requires cooperation and teamwork to defeat. Players can earn new Chaos Gear form Gabriel
- Hero Balances – Dark-type Xanthippe has been rebalanced to become stronger than ever before
- Special Events – To celebrate today’s massive update, players can participate in several festive events including:
- New Seven-Day Attendance Rewards event
- Hero Growth event for Dark-type heroes
- Rock Paper Scissors event
- Bingo event
- Legendary Gacha Bonus event
- AP Usage event
Overhit invites players to command the Black Wings resistance army packed with characters from across time and space. A cast of more than 120 unforgettable heroes voiced by world-renowned anime voice actors such as Ishikawa Kaito, Uchida Aya and Morikawa Toiyuki take charge in a gorgeous world with console-inspired 3D backgrounds.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here