BANDAI NAMCO reveals more details about the next open beta for NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with seven sessions running from 19th – 28th July.
The open beta will feature two different modes:
- Basic Training in VR Ninjutsu Arena (solo mission)
- Quick Match (8 players)
New rules such as Combat Battle and Base Battle will be available at certain times.
Players of the upcoming open beta will also experience fights on new maps like Hidden Leaf Village in both day and night mode. Along with four previously playable characters, Yamato will join the fight bringing new Ninjutsus into play. Lots of new customisation options also allow for more variety for the players’ unique characters.
The latest beta will also feature voice chat and all players will receive two exclusive versions of the Shinobi Striker Shirt in black and in white.
Please find the timings for the open beta below:
- 20th July: 07:00 – 10:00 BST
- 20th July: 21:00 – 21st July: 00:00 BST
- 21st July: 10:00 – 13:00 BST
- 21st July: 18:00 – 21:00 BST
- 22nd July: 02:00 – 05:00 BST
- 22nd July: 07:00 – 10:00 BST
- July 27th: 07:00 – 29th July: 07:00 BST (48 hour session)
NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER will be available 31st August 2018 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.