Outbreak: Epidemic on Steam (Windows/Linux) and Outbreak: Epidemic on Xbox One is now available for $9.99 MSRP with sales running during launch. The Deluxe Edition is also available for an additional $2.99 MSRP with a sale running during launch as well on Steam.
As a reminder, Outbreak: Lost Hope, Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles, Outbreak: The New Nightmare and Outbreak are available alongside Outbreak: Epidemic on Steam (Win/Mac/Linux) and Xbox One in money saving bundles!
- OTS: Claustrophobic over-the-shoulder gameplay brings the nightmare alive.
- Defense: Utilize numerous firearm and melee weapons against the undead.
- Story Mode: Experience the epidemic first hand as you fight through the story.
- Onslaught Mode: Take out hordes of the undead with limited supplies.
- Experiments Mode: Bonus modes with a unique spin on survival horror.
- Explore: In Campaign Mode search areas, read logs, find keys and solve puzzles to survive.
- Difficult: Play across multiple difficulty modes.
- Alone: Play solo even without an internet connection.
- Cross Platform Multiplayer: Play together across Windows and SteamOS! (Steam Only)
- Co-op Survival Horror: Classic Mechanics. 4-player co-op. (Steam Only)
- The Cloud: Dedicated low-latency servers ensure no connection issues. (Steam Only)
- Big Screen: Customizable gamepad, mouse and keyboard controls. (Steam Only)
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here