Developer Purple Tree Studio and publisher Zordix have announce Ponpu, a frenetic four-player party game with a funky-fresh art style. Winner of the Best Console Game and Jury’s Honorable Mention awards at Game Connection Paris, Ponpu launches June on Steam, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, and will support local play for up to four players.
- A twitchy, more arcade-y take on a classic formula – block or parry launched bombs.
- Blast through ten monster-filled worlds in story mode and battle huge bosses.
- Pick your bird, pick your powers and throw down in four-player arena battles.
- Break out of your shell in versus-AI matches before tackling local multiplayer.
- Varied play modes, including classic Free-For-All, Coin Collector and Paint The Map.
- Unlock more special egg-bombs, power-ups and passive skills as you play.
For more info on Ponpu, visit its official site here.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here