Indiegogo campaign to fund the development of the videogame Proto-G on Steam is already live. Collection on Indiegogo will be used to launch the game in June, 2019.
Inspired by anime classics such as Gundam and top Hollywood movies such as Blade Runner, Proto-G is an astonishing futuristic cyberpunk single player hack and slash 3D brawler involving robots who fight for the honour of two brothers.
“We have been working relentlessly to deliver a retro, sci-fi looking world to pose the topic of what future means for mankind”, says Michael Herman, Producer at Benua Softworks. “Most important of all and leaving pseudo-philosophy aside, Proto-G is all about boss fights and minions”.
The work on Proto-G started in early 2018 and since then we have developed the enemies’ AI, we have created the art, and we have set the basic gameplay mechanics of the game. On December 1st, a demo version will be available on Steam for free.
- Futuristic single player cyberpunk hack and slash 3D brawler involving combats between robots
- Inspired by anime classics such as Gundam and top Hollywood movies such as Blade Runner.
- Retro, sci-fi looking environment.
- Humongous boss fights and minions.
- On December 1st, a demo version will be available on Steam for free.
- The full version of the game is planned to be finished in June, 2019.
- Steam store (demo): https://store.steampowered.com/app/975750/ProtoG/
- Official website: https://www.benuasoftworks.com/games/proto-g
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Benua-Softworks-565814253832562
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SoftworksBenua
- Instagram: instagram.com/benuasoftworks
- linkedIn: linkedin.com/company/benuasoftworks