Publisher Iceberg Interactive and indie developer Corbie Games are excited to announce that their train tycoon strategy game Railroad Corporation will be available via Steam’s Early Access program from May 27th. If you have ever dreamt of running a locomotive business while simultaneously exploring the beautiful, unspoilt scenery of 19th Century North America, then be sure to wishlist Railroad Corporation here and prepare for departure.
To get an exclusive first look at Railroad Corporation and to understand the unique features of the game, check out the brand-new gameplay video here and step on board for a journey into the Golden Age of Steam.
“Allowing players to play the game in Early Access ensures that we can focus on improving the game in advance of the full release later this year” says Yurij Ishchuk, CEO at Corbie Games. He adds: “Since the game is unique in that it incorporates both strategy and tycoon elements, as well as a multiplayer mode, we want to make sure that we listen to the community’s feedback in order to develop the best possible version of the game for the full release”.
The gameplay video features:
- A wide selection of trains: Choose from a variety of different and historically-accurate locomotives, depending on their maximum pulling mass, speed and mileage, along with their respective upkeep cost.
- Geographical impact: Get an idea on how soil type, elevation and geographical features such as rivers can impact your railroad construction.
- >Realistic Missions: Explore the extensive and historically accurate 19th century missions.
- Diverse Companies: Begin working for a company on your journey towards running your own corporation.
- Fierce Competition: Learn how the stock market influences the value of your and your competitor’s companies.
- Multiplayer mode: Compete against other players in the quest towards building the most successful railroad corporation.