Developer Bad Goat Studios has launched its new retro sci-fi adventure title Henry Mosse & the Wormhole Conspiracy on Steam. The coming-of-age story takes players on the adventure of Henry Mosse, a goofball teenager, and his family. Henry’s family runs a galactic delivery business and when an opportunity comes up, they take a voyage to Cape Coocoo. Along the way they find themselves at the center of a cosmic conspiracy.
A full list of features include:
- In-depth puzzles that cater to different styles of play.
- An interactive score for players to progress with enthralling sounds.
- An array of useful gadgets and equipment to help navigate the game and its puzzles.
- A universe to explore with more than 40 gorgeous environments.
- A roster of more than 40 inclusive and diverse characters to meet along the way.
- Beautifully directed cutscenes that will captivate players.
Henry Mosse & the Wormhole Conspiracy is available now on Steam for $19.99 USD and $28.95 AUD. The game will have a 15% launch discount for its first seven days.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here