Far Away is the new stunning visual novel from acclaimed Chinese development studio, HongCha Games. As their first title set for a world-wide launch across Steam and mobile platforms, Far Away tells the story of Krosa Nonet, a bay worker in the fictional town of Bedjan who becomes wrapped up in the city’s underworld.
This unique adventure sees Krosa drawn into a whirlpool of events where she’ll encounter gangs, corrupt detectives and spies. With multiple branching storylines and dozens of choices to be made, each decision taken directly impacts Krosa and the city. Players will need to find clues, explore perspectives on the same timeline and piece together the mysteries of Bedjan against the backdrop of a city filled with corruption.
- Stunning visuals from famed artists that brought characters in Girls’ Frontline and Arknights to life.
- 500,000 words of text, 8 main storylines and dozens of decisions to take.
- The choices you make directly impact the story, its plot twists and outcomes.
- Explore noir themes in the murky underworld of Bedjan, and take on corrupt officials.
- An original, unique soundtrack.
Far Away can be wishlisted on Steam here.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here