Three years ago the League’s EU LCS was hosted by the capital of Spain, Madrid, for the 2015 Spring Finals. It was here where Fnatic and the Unicorns of Love fought in their legendary close series in front of one of the most passionate crowds in Europe. Now, it’s time to see if history will repeat itself when the EU LCS returns to the Palacio Vistalegre in Madrid, Spain for the 2018 Summer Finals on September 8 & 9!
- After the most competitive Spring Split the League has seen yet, Fnatic reclaimed their title as the Kings of Europe when they triumphed over four time champions, G2 Esports.
- Fnatic then went on to represent Europe at the Mid-Season Invitational, where Fnatic managed to beat out the North American champions, Team Liquid, before ultimately losing in the semi-finals to the eventual winners, LPL’s Royal Never Give Up.
- Pro-level competition in the League is the strongest and fiercest it’s ever been before, and with the rest of Europe training hard for the opportunity to dethrone them and claim the European championship for themselves, Fnatic will have to showcase nothing but the very best of their combined skills to come out on top and earn their ticket to the Finals in Madrid.
- Riot Games will be sharing more information about how to get tickets to the EU LCS Finals soon on eu.lolesports.com.
- Tickets to see the EU LCS at the Riot Games studio in Berlin, Germany. are currently available here
- For those attending the studio for the EU LCS, Riot Games have published a Rewards Program here.