The Mooseman, an atmospheric 2D puzzle adventure game, will be released on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on July 18, 2018, for 6.99 USD / 6,99 Euro.
Developed by Vladimir Beletsky and Mikhail Shvachko, and published by Sometimes You, the game is based on finno-ugric culture of bygone pagan times.
- Explore the worlds inspired by Perm animal style
- Dive into the deep atmosphere of folk Komi music
- Meet long forgotten gods and spirits
- Learn the ancient myths of finno-ugric tribes
- Don’t expect an easy journey, there are riddles in the dark
- Unlock new abilities and use them to get to the Upper World
- Find all the artifacts that are hidden from the mortal eye
For more information, head to mooseman.ru.