Merge Games, developers ONE-O-ONE GAMES and IV Productions have announced they will be releasing PC VR and PSVR title VR Ping Pong Pro on November 12th! Available via Steam, HTC Vive and PlayStation 4, VR Ping Pong Pro, the follow up to hit table tennis simulator VR Ping Pong, arrives in style for you to become the true Ping Pong Pro this November!
VR Ping Pong Pro will be available via Steam and the PlayStation Store on November 12th priced at £19,99 / $24,99 / €24,99.
- Singles Match – (Player vs CPU or Player 1 vs Player 2)
- Online multiplayer – choose to play either single matches or tournaments with people from all over the world
- Become the best in Tournament Mode
- Exciting mini games where you can hone your skills or just have fun!
- A variety of photo-realistic environments, placing you right at the centre of the action
- True to life physics, (with full-spin mechanics), make it feel like you’re really there!
- A wide array of customisable rackets and ping pong balls!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here