InXile Entertainment has partnered with Nintendo to release a Switch announcement trailer for Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut, which is expected to arrive on the Nintendo Switch this August.
Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut is an enhanced version of the original release that features numerous improvements and additions that further immerse the player in this epic adventure across a post-nuclear American Southwest.
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Don’t feel like finding the key for a door? Feel free to pick the lock, bash it down with your boot, or just blow it open!
- Decision Making… with Consequences: With both short and long-term reactivity, player choices ripple outwards, changing the game’s events and forever altering the lives of those in the wasteland.
- Huge & Customizable: Hundreds of characters. Thousands of variations on the Rangers’ appearances. Over 150 weapons. No two players will have the same experience.
New Director’s Cut Features:
- Perks & Quirks: Players can customize their squads even more! Perks & Quirks are special personality traits players can use to give their characters even more life, with their own unique bonuses… and drawbacks.
- Precision Strikes: Fire on enemies and debilitate them with tactical attacks! Cripple a leg to slow an enemy down, fire on their gun to blast it to bits, or aim for the head to knock them senseless – or blow it clean off.
- Expanded Voice Over: Over 8,000 lines of new voice-over dialog has been added for the game’s characters and companions, bringing the wasteland to life like never before.