UDX Interactive’s debut artificial intelligence RPG Wheel of Fate has completed its Kickstarter today surpassing its goal by over $10,000 CAD. The campaign’s goal of $25,000 CAD was funded in less than 24 hours of its launch and has since been backed by over 300 fans.
Backers of the title on Kickstarter gained access to rewards which ranged from a copy of the game at launch and early beta access to merchandised products as well as a studio visit with the team. With a focus on each playthrough being drastically different from the next, Wheel of Fate’s AI system actively adapts for player choices.
A full list of features includes:
- Artificial Intelligence Wheel adapting the world to player choices
- Strategic turn-based combat with initiative turn system
- Active Response Battle system allows for engaging turn-based combat that keeps players on their toes
- Procedural Dungeons that adapt to the wheel spins
- Build and customize homes in the lore-rich region of Kismet’s Fall
- Manage and defend Kismet’s Fall as the protector, upgrade buildings and prepare for sieges
- Rich story that ties actions to the outcomes of fate
- Craft items, weapons, and armor to head into battle
- Billions of gear combinations to build a character in any way
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here