Windwalk Games has announced its upcoming Kickstarter campaign for its highly-anticipated debut social deception title Enemy on Board. The campaign will launch on Tuesday, October 22.
Enemy on Board is a multiplayer game for PC that combines hidden-role gameplay with fast-paced action combat. Each round, 6 players wake up on a spaceship and 2 are randomly selected to be Aliens. Players must fight, lie and sleuth to survive. Last team standing wins.
A list of features available today include:
- Global, multi-region support with servers for North America, Europe, Southeast Asia, and Australia
- Competitive Rankings with online multiplayer and real-time combat
- Deeply strategic gameplay where hidden roles and deception abound
- Round-based gameplay with short, 6-8 minute matches
- Integrated voice-chat to communicate with fellow crew members or be a master of deception
Growing content library, with:
- 3 Aliens each with different styles of deception
- 21 Items, 8 starting items, 13 ground items
- 7 Characters, 21 Skins
- Initial crew of the Andromeda with skins to unlock