With the original Youtubers Life smashing through sales of more than 1.4 million units across the world, Raiser Games has announced it’s once again working with UPLAY Online.
The two parties will bring the world of content creator kings and queens to the hands of their legions of fans in Youtubers Life 2.
Almost five years has passed since the original game first made waves, with the world of streamers and content creators having shifted radically within that time. With new names and new opportunities coming to the fore on an almost weekly basis, Youtubers Life 2 is set to offer a revised, more contemporary look into the life of this burgeoning profession’s biggest stars, launching on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch.
Building on the foundations laid in the original game, Youtubers Life 2 is being designed to simulate all areas of a content creator’s rise, including:
- More content options for Youtube videos, including reviews, gameplays, speedruns, unboxings, interviews, and more.
- Subscriber and video statistics that directly react to a broadening of a creator’s content.
- A new mechanic called “Trends”, which fluctuates daily and affects your popularity as a YouTuber.
- More personalization options for your character, and a fully customizable and expandable home.
- Scores of new and expansive features to be announced in the coming months.
- Deeper relationships with NPCs, including additional questlines.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here