Dropping in the very first gameplay reveal of ‘the ultimate content creator simulator’ Youtubers Life 2 below, with the first actual gameplay footage of the game – which launches on PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch and PC in 2021 – featured in a brand new 8 minute video.
The video features:
- A look at the extensive character creation tool, which allows players to look however they want and be whoever they want to be, all options open
- An eye on the decoration options that allow you to completely customise your pad
- A look at the city that’ll serve as your base in Youtubers Life 2, as well as your connection to the hot new trends perfect for compelling content
- The shops and entertainment spots you can visit, and the wealth of NPCs you can interact with to shape your story
- The process of making content that’ll turn you into a YouTube superstar
- A look at your cute and customisable drone, who follows your progress recording videos for your content as you go
- The Youtubers Life 2 rankings system, tracking your rise
The brand new gameplay video comes after the game’s most recent trailer hit the internet, which for the first time revealed NewTube City, which represents the first time the series has let players set foot outside of their bedroom. NewTube City is a living breathing city, where different opportunities arise everyday, and it serves both as a playground for fun activities and a base for triggering content creation.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here