War Child UK has announced further details around its upcoming Armistice 2018 campaign, in particular a unique partnership with BANDAI NAMCO in the form of specially-themed DLC content for the highly anticipated World War I title, 11:11 Memories Retold.
Through a series of moving letters, drawings and photographs found throughout the narrative adventure set during World War I, the content of the War Child Charity DLC tells the gripping story of Jack and Eva, two naïve and innocent children drawn into the dramatic events of World War I. The letters are directly inspired by real life stories from the children supported by War Child.
BANDAI NAMCO will be donating 100% of the profits from the DLC to War Child UK in support of its activities working with children and young people affected by war around the world. The DLC will be available worldwide for £2.99 when the title releases on November 9th, 2018, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
The 11:11 Memories Retold DLC comes as part of Armistice, a wide-ranging fundraising initiative created by War Child UK and it’s US partner Children in Conflict that aims to encourage peaceful gameplay in the month of November, to coincide with Armistice Day on 11th November.
Other exciting studios & games confirmed to support include:
- ABZÛ (505 Games)
- Broken Sword 5 (Revolution Games)
- Democracy 3 (Positech)
- Dick Wilde // Snipers Vs Thieves (PlayStack)
- Guns of Boom (Game Insight)
- Imperia Online JSC (Imperia Online)
- Lords Mobile (IGG Inc)
- Machinarium (Amanita Design)
- March of Empires // War Planet Online (Gameloft)
- Mini Metro (Dinosaur Polo Club)
- Prison Architect // Scanner Sombre (Introversion Software)
- RiME (Six Foot)
- Shadowgun Legends (Madfinger Games)
- The Respawnables (Digital Legends)
- The Talos Principle (Devolver Digital)
- War Wings (Miniclip, Tencent, Mobile Fish)
- World of Tanks (Wargaming Europe)
Coming up soon gamers will have a chance to support War Child UK by attending Bethesda Game Studios in Concert, a live performance of music from both the Fallout and The Elder Scrolls series at London’s Hammersmith Apollo, taking place on 3rd November 2018. Tickets are on sale now at Eventim.co.uk with proceeds going to War Child.
Stay tuned for more information as further partners are announced and more activities are detailed in what is looking to be the biggest year in War Child’s Armistice history.