1C Entertainment is heading to Gamescom 2019 with their biggest presence yet at the show! Attendees can visit the 1C Entertainment booth in Hall 10.1, booth A20 for the entirety of the show. Which amazing games and developers are going to be at the show? Well, let us fill you in!
1C Entertainment lineup:
- King’s Bounty 2 – Newly announced sequel to the classic King’s Bounty series will be a major highlight of the show! See the fantastical RPG for the first time at Gamescom 2019.
- Men of War 2: Assault Squad – Cold War – The legendary of Men of War RTS series is headed to the cold war. See gameplay live for the first time at this year’s show.
- Devil’s Hunt – 3rd-person hack n’ slash action is exactly what Devil’s Hunt is about. Play as Desmond and help settle the eternal battle between angels and demons. This will be the last major stop for Devil’s Hunt before its PC release in September.
- Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones – Comic hand-drawn horror. Stygian is a classic PC RPG delving deep into the hidden terrors of its Lovecraftian source material. Get a taste for the mind-bending gameplay by trying the demo.
- Ion Fury – By the creators of Duke Nukem 3D, Prey, and Max Payne, Ion Fury is a true old-school first-person shooter developed with the legendary Build Engine, famously known for classic first-person shooters like Shadow Warrior, Blood, and the aforementioned Duke Nukem 3D.
- WRATH: Aeon of Ruin – A hard-core retro first person shooter. Powered by the legendary Quake-1 Tech and crafted by the hands of Quake-scene necromancers and 3D Realms, WRATH is the real deal. You will not survive.
- Secret Government – Control a secret society that can pull the strings on the major powers of industrial Europe. This will be the first media showcase for Secret Government and will be available only behind closed doors.
- Conglomerate 451 – This grid-based dungeon crawler RPG set in a cyberpunk world was released into Early Access in May of this year. Come by the booth to learn more about development and what is planned for 1.0!
- IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles series – Experience intense combat in the air and on land with three new 1C Game Studios titles in development – Battle of Bodenplatte, Flying Circus and Tank Crew. All three titles are part of the IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles series of products and can be integrated together.
- Fell Seal Arbiter’s Mark – Strongly influenced by games such as Final Fantasy Tactics (original and Advance versions) and Tactics Ogre, this tactical RPG stands on its own as a worthy successor of those classics, bringing a slew of improvements and additions to the tactics genre.