1C Entertainment and developer Resistance Games have announced, Company of Crime, a tactical turn-based criminal empire-builder strategy game that takes place in 1960s London. Players will have a choice to become a leader of a cruel gang and build a company that will rule the criminal underworld, or play as the chief inspector of Scotland Yard’s famous Flying Squad, and tear down the criminal gangs piece by piece. Company of Crime is set to launch this summer on PC via Steam and other digital stores.
- Tactical turn-based melee combat – With a focus on melee combat and tight spaces, Company of Crime sets itself apart from other tactical turn-based strategy games.
Heat mechanics – When doing your dirty business, you’d be wise to silently extort your way through the underworld.
- Level progression – This is more than just cops and robbers. Whatever the mission is, there is level progression beyond just hit points and stamina.
- Building legit business with criminal means – Progression of the game takes place as you… ahem… “convince” people to sell their businesses and homes to you at a bargain price, or at least turn a blind eye to what you do in their back room.
- Not just your own story – This is a story of 1960s London with beatniks, mods, lemonheads, rockers and every other cultural identity of the time.
- Reactive Police – Shady business takes place in obscurity, so police gameplay is more reactive. You get the call only when violence takes place, but that’s not the best way to find evidence against the criminal families.
Keep in touch with the latest 1C Entertainment news on their website.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here