Multiplayer Game Demo for 2D Steampunk Brawler Released to the Public
New York based indie studio, Single “A” Productions, has launched their Kickstarter campaign for their first game title, Fatal Flash, a free-to-play 2D competitive arena brawler for PC, Mac, and Linux. If funded, the game will release with 12+ character archetypes, multiple combat and frenetic multiplayer game modes, as well as a wide array of character customization options for tuned to your gameplay style. The Kickstarter is running now until March 15, 2018, with a target funding goal of $25,000.
- Early Bird Discounts – get access to the game and other rewards at a discounted rate if you are an early backer.
- Closed Beta Access – get a Beta Key to access the game prior to release and provide the developers with feedback and insight.
- Keys to Share – This game is better with friends, so back at levels to receive multiple keys to give out as gifts.
- Producer Credit – Have your name credited at different producer levels on the game.
- Design Input – Get the opportunity to work with the developers to design an element of the game from a card set to an entire character archetype.
Should the funding goal be met, there are stretch goals to expand game features, as well add additional platform options for the Switch, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. There are also community achievements that do not require financial backing to earn and participate in, which will unlock additional features in the game, including a new character archetype and other customization options.Single “A” Productions is also releasing a demo available to the public for download.
Players will be able experience firsthand a glimpse of the multiplayer mayhem the demo has to offer, with the studio promising to make adjustments to the game based on direct user feedback.