Italian developer Indomitus Games is happy to announce that 5 Minutes Rage, their new multiplayer sports game, will be available starting Friday, March 2 for $11.99/ €11.99 on Steam (Windows PC) and the first two days will be free for everyone to try the game!
About the game:
5 Minutes Rage is a frantic multiplayer sports game where two teams of “junkbots” battle to death with cannon shots to throw the ball into the goal. The rules are simple: unleash you rage, destroy your opponents, catch the ball and score!
- 5 minutes matches, 2vs2 or 1vs1, in local or online mode with leaderboards.
- Non-stop action, fast pacing: your opponents won’t give you a break!
- Colorful 80s flavored atmospheres.
- Many different arenas to battle in.
- Customize the appearance of your robot.
- Train with bots.
- Original minigames: Rage Invaders, Super Rage Box, Lethal Rage.
- Languages supported: English, Italian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese.
About the free weekend:
All Steam users will be able to download and play the game for FREE starting Friday, March 2 at 9 AM Pacific (6PM CET) until Sunday, March 4 at 9 AM Pacific (6PM CET).