Robot Gentleman has announced that 60 Seconds! Reatomized, a remastered edition of the highly acclaimed post-apocalyptic survival 60 Seconds! – the game that’s sold over 1,8 million units worldwide – launches on PC/Mac (Steam) on July 25, 2019. Retailing for US$9.99 (9,99 €), 60 Seconds! Reatomized offers an updated and upgraded experience known from the original, bringing 4K graphics along with new features so tasty, even your fresh tomato soup would be jealous. Also, every owner of the original 60 Seconds! on Steam will get a Steam copy of the Reatomized edition for free! All you have to do is have the original in your Steam library before July 25th!
What’s new in 60 Seconds! Reatomized?
- 4K resolution support – see the apocalypse clearer than ever before thanks to the remade graphics!
- New sounds, art and unlockable visual content, allowing you to add a little color to your fallout shelter!
- New gameplay mode – Survival Challenges – unique, short storylines which will put your survival skills to the test!
- The Metagame – an opportunity to escape the wasteland in form of a storyline spanning across multiple playthroughs! Think you can you get out in style?
- New relationship system – more stories and crazy interactions between the McDoodle family members!
- Brand new achievements for players to unlock!