Moments ago, GeForce NOW launched on iOS Safari in beta. Members can now play many of the games in the GeForce NOW library from iPhone and iPad, bringing the power of GeForce gaming to millions of mobile players.
GeForce NOW members can get started by visiting https://play.geforcenow.com/ from devices running iOS 14.2 or iPadOS 14.2. Anyone who isn’t a member yet can sign up for a Founders (£4.99/mo or £24.95 for six months) or Free membership at https://www.nvidia.com/en-gb/geforce-now/memberships.
The GeForce NOW iOS Safari beta is available in North America and Europe, including Russia through GeForce NOW Alliance partner GFN.RU. It will be available in additional GeForce NOW Alliance partner regions in the future.
Alongside the amazing team at Epic Games, we’re working to enable a touch-friendly version of Fortnite, which will delay availability of the game. While the GeForce NOW library is best experienced on mobile with a gamepad, touch is how over 100 million Fortnite gamers have built, battled and danced their way to Victory Royale. The teams are looking forward to delivering a cloud streaming Fortnite mobile experience powered by GeForce NOW. Members can look for the game on iOS Safari soon.
GeForce NOW on iOS Safari requires a gamepad — so, keyboard and mouse-only games aren’t available due to platform limitations. For the best experience, members will want to use a GeForce NOW Recommended gamepad, like the Razer Kishi.
Nvidia has published a blog (link) with more information, as well as a few other announcements, including:
- Quality of service improvements are rolling out now, and will continue to be rolled out over time.
- Recent GeForce NOW game launches included Watch Dogs: Legion with RTX, Among Us and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. Cyberpunk 2077 is coming soon and will include RTX too.
- Also coming soon, we’re adding support for GOG. We don’t have exact timing, just yet, so stay tuned for more info there.
- The Chrome webRTC browser-based experience will expand to more platforms in Q1 next year.
- A new GeForce NOW Alliance partner, Zain, will soon expand cloud gaming to Saudi Arabia by launching its beta. Meanwhile, Taiwan Mobile just launched its GeForce NOW service out of beta.
Finally, we’re releasing a new batch of Game Ready on GeForce NOW games this week as well. As always, you can visit the games page for a complete list of the games available on GeForce NOW.
This week brings 7 games to the GeForce NOW library, including the day-and-date launch of Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead on Epic Games Store and Steam.
And when the Epic Vault opens to awesome free games each week, we’ll be right there working to bring those games to GeForce NOW too. This week’s free game is Elite Dangerous. Keep an eye out for confirmation on Thursdays once we’ve onboarded new game launches.
The complete list of games can be found immediately below.
Game Ready on GeForce NOW Thursday Releases
Games will be available on the service around 10:00am (Pacific) on Thursday, November 19 except where noted.
New to GeForce NOW:
- Bee Simulator (new release on Steam)
- Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead (day-and-date launch on Epic Games Store and Steam, Nov. 19)
- Poker Club (day-and-date launch on Steam, Nov. 19)
- Elite Dangerous (Free on Epic Games Store – Nov. 19-26)
- Trials Rising (Epic Games Store version)
Returning to GeForce NOW:
- Amazing Cultivation Simulator
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here