The rest of October and November will be busy for GeForce Gamers. The holidays are coming, and with them comes a dozen games that support ray tracing and DLSS.
The list includes three new games launching with RTX features:
- Ghostrunner – launching on October 27 with ray-traced reflections & shadows, and DLSS.
- Pumpkin Jack – launching on October 23 with ray-traced reflections & shadows, enhanced lighting, and DLSS.
- Xuan-Yuan Sword VII – launching on October 28 with ray-traced global illumination and DLSS.
There are four existing titles that are enhancing their games with RTX features coming via a game update in November. They include:
- Edge of Eternity – out now in early access, the game is adding DLSS support.
- Mortal Shell – with ray-traced shadows and DLSS.
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – with DLSS.
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands – with ray traced shadows.
Two games are launching in early access/beta with RTX features:
- Enlisted – closed beta kicks off in November with ray-traced global illumination and DLSS.
- Ready or Not – ray-traced reflections, shadows & ambient occlusion and DLSS will be available when the game launches in early access later in 2020.
And don’t forget about the Holiday blockbusters:
- Watch Dogs: Legion – launching on October 29 with ray-traced reflections and DLSS.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War – launching on November 13 with ray tracing and DLSS.
- Cyberpunk 2077 – launching November 19 with ray traced reflections, ambient occlusion, shadows & global diffuse illumination and DLSS.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here