Little Guy Games has announced that players will be able to embark on a journey of self-discovery in The Last Sky beginning on February 28. Blending elements of 3D puzzles and 2D platforming, The Last Sky presents players with surreal cinematic scenes as well as thought-provoking puzzles that will lead them to experience the inner landscapes of Jake’s mind.
As The Last Sky opens players will meet an elderly Jake, a retired air force pilot suffering from PTSD who, looking to escape the confines of his mind, has embarked on a shamanic journey. Players will need to solve escape room style puzzles in order to unlock moments of Jake’s past that are metaphorically represented as the very room that Jake is trapped inside. As players interact with objects around the room they’ll learn more about pivotal moments in Jake’s life, ranging from joyous childhood memories too painful war-time events that Jake has sought to bury deep in his psyche.
The Last Sky will be available on Steam Early Access February 28 and features full controller support as well as an ethereal original soundtrack.
For more information on The Last Sky please visit https://littleguygames.com/project/the-last-sky/.
A list of features include:
- Narrative-driven – voice acting, text, and environmental story techniques are seamlessly combined to immerse players in the compelling narrative of Jake’s life.
- Surreal scenes – guide Jake through a dream-state where past, present, and future intertwine to suspend reality.
- Escape room style puzzles – search through Jake’s surroundings to piece together moments of his past and progress through his inner journey.
- Choice-driven – shape Jake’s path of self-discovery and acceptance through thought-provoking dialogue choices.
- Explore – venture through Jake’s subconscious with 3D puzzles and 2D platforming.
- Atmospheric soundtrack – an original soundtrack immerses players in Jake’s dream-state
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here