Beyond Fun Studio has announced the release date of its first game Aeolis Tournament with a trailer. The frantic 8 player party game will launch on Nintendo Switch and Steam (PC, MacOs, Linux) on July 16th 2020 with a 15% discount for a week, then the game will come back to it full price of $14.99, €12,49 and £11.49.
Aeolis Tournament is a Nintendo-inspired party game where up to 8 players compete in various game modes based on a simple one-button mechanic. Characters use an air cannon to control the power of the wind and affect their surroundings. It’s a high-tempo game in the vein of Fuzion Frenzy with a cartoony and colourful art direction. Aeolis Tournament features physics-based gameplay, a tournament mode and local & online multiplayer play.
- Up to 8 players Multiplayer Offline/Online cross-platform
- Simple controls/mechanic: accessible and fun for all type of players
- 6 game modes and 6 characters!
- Achievements and progression system with unlockable items
- Customization: fashion items & character skins
- Will be supported with new content post launch (game modes, characters, items..)
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here