AGONY UNRATED is available right now on STEAM. There are tons of fixes, new content like: enviros, levels, characters, modes, way deeper story, etc.
Thanks to Steam’s help, the developers have managed to combine the basic version of Agony with Agony UNRATED.
This means the game is completely FREE for any user who already has the basic version of Agony in his Steam library – regardless of when he bought it/got it.
It’s their way to say “sorry”, for disappointment which AGONY caused on its premiere.
and they hope, that now it is AGONY in complete, right shape, in which it should be from the beginning.
Please give it a second chance.
Here is the list of changes from the basic version:
- Improved quality of character models and textures
- New types of threats – Traps
- New types of environmental threats
- New types of static opponents
- A new, more extensive and useful character development system
- Volumetric lighting
- Normal Mode and Hard Mode with more opponents and puzzles
- Completely new type of environment – the Forest, added to the procedurally generated Agony Mode, which now also includes additional traps and boss fights
- 8 different endings in the Story Mode
- Possibility to follow the story mode as a Sukkub
- Sukkub Mode and Agony Mode are unlocked at the first start of the game
- Many new, uncensored scenes
- Black and red image filter, inspired by the Agony trailers
- World map and minimap
- The possibility of setting up a fire and killing some opponents as a martyr
- Sacrificial altars
- New and modified paths for the player
- Numerous technical improvements to the basic version of the game
- and much more…