Publisher Grindstone and developers Games Farm and 3Division have announced that following a successful retail launch on Nintendo Switch in Japan, the action combat flight simulator game Air Missions: HIND is now available for European players. North American players will be able to play the game from 24th of September, 2020.
Air Missions: HIND puts players in the hot seat of the heavily armed Mi-24 Hind assault helicopter as they take to the skies in devastating air assault missions. Before each mission, the formidable Mi-24 Hind (also known as the ‘flying tank’) can be customised with different skins and weapon sets depending on the mission parameters and goals. Two weapons can be equipped on the wings, in addition to a machine gun mounted on the front of the helicopter, and players can choose from an arsenal of deadly weaponry including UPK 23 machine guns, GUV gun pods, FAB bombs and various rockets and missiles.
- Take control of the Mi-24 assault helicopter, a.k.a the flying tank.
- Campaign mode with fifteen missions based on fictional conflicts.
- Customise and equip your helicopter with an arsenal of missiles, machine guns and rockets.
- Four different environments to master: Central Asia, Eastern Europe, The Arctic Ocean and Southeast Asia.
- Fly combat missions in single and multiplayer modes including Deathmatch, Instant Action and Online Co-op.
- Master three different helicopter control difficulty levels.
- Three bonus Russian built attack helicopters to pilot.
Air Missions HIND is developed by Games Farm and 3Division and published by Grindstone and is available to buy now from the European Nintendo eShop for £22.99/€24.99 and from 24th September in the North American Nintendo eShop for $24.99.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here