If you are unfamiliar with the Call of Duty (COD) franchise, you have been living under a rock for at least the last decade. COD is a competitive first-person shooter (FPS) game developed by Activision and controlled by Infinity Ward. It has been a staple of most American households since the early 2000s.
MLG’s premier first-person shooter, Halo 3, was replaced by Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare in 2007. Even though Call of Duty is not as popular globally as games like CSGO, League of Legends or Dota 2 is the most popular competitive title in North America, the Call of Duty League (CDL) continues to rise in popularity. No evidence suggests that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’s position as the king of North American esports is in danger.
WHY PLACE BETS ON COD?
It is a popular game:
There are multiple streaming platforms for each betting sites with Call of Duty. Therefore we must stay on top of this information. Additionally, the game is well-known at tournaments, and as a classic in the field, fans will be abundant throughout the series. By 2020 the game will have over 23 million active players and a significant esports ecosystem, making it an excellent opportunity for Fantasy Esports.
It is simple to understand:
The game is straightforward. It’s either you kill, or you’re going to die. One or two games are sufficient to gain a thorough understanding of the game.
In the sports world, it is well known:
Game of War has been on the market for some years and continues to be a popular title. Due to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s release, the franchise will be around a few more years. There’s also a good chance that some of the finest CoD players, such as Cellium or Shotzzy, will provide us with exciting matchups in the upcoming season
How to bet on Call on duty?
Several of you who are reading this have never placed a single betting sites with Call of Duty, and we know that for a fact.
- Let’s presume you’ve already selected a reputable bookie to place your bets. Your next task is to create an account. We recommend using one of the bookmakers we’ve listed at the top of this page.
- A confirmation of your identity is the next step. During the registration process or the first withdrawal, bookmakers will typically ask for scans of government-issued documents. Either way, make sure you have the paperwork and don’t worry about seeking permission.
- After becoming a registered member of a CoD betting site, it’s time to fund your account. At the start, it’s wise to keep things simple. Use your favorite payment option and follow the instructions on the page to complete your purchase. Esports bonuses are something to keep an eye on.
- Choose one or two matches you’re interested in from the Call of Duty betting possibilities available for real money.
- Pre-match research is the most time-consuming part of the entire matchmaking process. There are many hours of research to be completed before you can call yourself a successful sports bettor.
- Make your decision once you’ve done all the research you can. Start cautiously and work your way up to a significant stake.
For even more news from the Rising World of eSports Head here