34BigThings has announced its arcade space shooter based in the same universe, Redout: Space Assault, will launch on Jan. 22, 2021, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Steam.
A prequel to the original game, Redout: Space Assault is a single-player sci-fi shooter that takes the best features of the series — fast, epic pacing, high-skill gameplay and eye-popping aesthetics — and combines them with new weapons and spaceflight mechanics. Featuring full vehicle customization and a wide variety of missions that will keep you on the edge of your seat, Redout: Space Assault delivers intense action with engaging roguelike elements across astonishing space battlegrounds.
- Career Mode: Learn every skill you need to survive and triumph in the Redout universe.
- Thriving Worlds: Experience exotic locations and epic battles beyond every frontier.
- Deep Gameplay: Manifest your tactical superiority by putting your quick thinking, dexterity and adaptability to the test.
- Bigger, Badder Weapons: A vast array of weapons is at your disposal, from Plasma Cannons and Shock Rays to Railguns, Air-to-Air Missiles, and Load-up Gatlings.
- Customize Your Ride: Upgrade your spaceship to blast enemies by the dozens or single-handedly take on a Destroyer Warship! Drop and swap Cards to improve specific aspects of your ship and better fit your style.
- Music for Your Ears: An entirely dynamic soundtrack that drops ever-sicker beats as the action heats up!
Redout: Space Assault launched previously on Apple Arcade. For more information, visit www.34BigThings.com
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here