Bohemia Interactive has announced the release of the Art of War charity DLC for Arma 3. The DLC is available on Steam and features a walk-in museum with art made by the community, as well as premium content for USD $1.99 to help raise funds for the International Committee of Red Cross (ICRC). Those who wish to donate more can choose a higher price (USD $4.99 or USD $9.99), with all of Bohemia’s proceeds (after tax) donated directly to the ICRC.
To support the release of the Art of War DLC, the Arma 3 base game and all of its other premium downloadable content are currently on sale on Steam, with discounts ranging between 50-75%. This time-limited offer will end on March 1.
The Art of War DLC features an in-game art exhibition of community artwork under the theme “International Humanitarian Law in future conflict” which was submitted as part of Arma 3 Art of War contest. With Art of War, both organizations hope to raise a sizable monetary contribution to the ICRC’s humanitarian efforts as well as spread awareness about International Humanitarian Law. To help shine a light on the topic, the DLC’s premium package adds a special single-player combat scenario-focused around the topics of protecting cultural property in war zones and autonomous warfare.
Additionally, the premium DLC features new game assets such as a formal suit, a parade uniform, a new backpack, and various t-shirts, alongside several props related to art galleries and memorials. These items provide unique opportunities for Arma 3 roleplaying and user-generated content. The DLC release is complemented by a set of extra Arma 3 Steam Achievements for players to unlock.
Arma 3 Art of War DLC – Key Features
The purchase of the Arma 3 Art of War Charity Pack adds the following premium content in addition to the DLC free content which is available to all Arma 3 players.
- Showcase Cultural Property – Experience International Humanitarian Law in action and help protect a valuable work of art in a new single-player scenario.
- Formal Suit – Don several color combination outfits for the sharpest of dressers.
- Parade Uniform – Equip faction-specific dress wear for formal military occasions.
- Parade Cap – Wear matching faction-specific headgear.
- Civilian Backpack – Carry a range of sports and everyday backpacks.
- Showcase Art of War – Visit an exhibition on war and art, featuring impressive and award-winning community artwork.
- Art t-Shirts – Show off new casual-themed clothing featuring a variety of designs.
- Art Gallery Objects – Place frames and canvases in several shapes and sizes, set up your easel, or create your very own in-game dioramas.
- Memorial Objects – Use coffins, photo portraits, folded flags, and more to pay tribute to the fallen.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here