art of rally, a stylised rally experience from the creator of Absolute Drift, will be playable for the first time at EGX 2019 at London’s ExCel.
Developer Dune Casu began playing around with a rally game after Absolute Drift launched in 2015 but it didn’t go into full-on development until 2017. A large inspiration may be from many hours of playing the original Colin Mcrae rally games on PC in the 2000’s. The developer has driven WRC cars from the 1990s in New Zealand and also attended DirtFish rally school in an effort to gain a better understanding of rally cars and also the learning process that goes into learning how to rally. Much of the development was done in a camper van that he lives in while doing road trips around Canada, America and Mexico to gain inspiration and research different environments for the game.
- Progress through the golden years of rally in Career Mode
- 30+ iconic rally cars from the 60s, 70s, 80s, Group B and Group S
- Completely overhauled handling from the car physics system of Absolute Drift
- 50 rally stages in Finland, Sardinia, Norway, Japan and Germany
- Repair performance damage between stages
- Daily and weekly challenges with leaderboards
- Original soundtrack by Tatreal
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here
For more news from EGX 2019 head here