Intrepid Studios is ecstatic to announce that the prequel to their upcoming MMORPG Ashes of Creation Apocalypse is moving into Early Access on September 24, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. PDT. Fight for your survival or die trying! Ashes of Creation Apocalypse is the standalone prequel to the upcoming epic MMORPG Ashes of Creation. It is both a testing ground for new systems and content in Ashes of Creation, as well as a unique multi-mode battle arena game where magic, steel, and chaos reign supreme. Starting this Tuesday, players will be able to take part in the action-packed Battle Royale mode, and fight to be the last one standing. Additional game modes like Horde and Castle Sieges will be available in future updates. Apocalypse is a high fantasy, free-to-play experience where no two battles are ever the same.
More details and an FAQ are HERE.
Key Battle Royale Features:
- Multiplayer! Play solos, duos, or with up to 3 other friends in squads against other players online!
- Building destruction! Hack away at the floor beneath your opponent or blow up the entire building with a potion launcher!
- Diverse combat fighting styles. With various rarity levels, and a plethora of weapon and armor ability options, swap up your battle tactics, or find the one that suits you best!
- Travel and movement options. Block and dodge your opponents, heroic leap on top of buildings to gain the height advantage, use your gryphon to travel long distances, or if you’re lucky, find a trusty steed along your journey!
- All armors, mounts, and cosmetics you earn in Apocalypse transfer to Ashes of Creation the MMORPG!