Assemble Entertainment has unveiled the latest title to join its award-winning roster: Sphere – Flying Cities. Developed by Hexagon Sphere Games, Sphere – Flying Cities is a sci-fi city-builder expected to launch on Steam Early Access this autumn. Taking place in a post-apocalyptic future, the game sees players manage the well-being of the Earth’s very first flying city inhabited by the planet’s last remaining humans. Utilizing a mix of strategy, simulation, and survival elements, Sphere ensures there’s no limit to the truly extraordinary, immersive gameplay scenarios that can be constructed.
Key Features of Sphere – Flying Cities:
- Build It and They Will Come: Erect a living, thriving city with over 30 different building types and maintain your ecosystem via resource management mastery and infrastructure supported by independent economic cycles
- Don’t Look Down: Ensure your anti-gravity device and its expanding deflector shield are kept in tip-top shape at all times, as an insufficient power supply will result in a quick (and painful) demise
- Send in the Robots: Utilize drones and other scout technologies in hazardous environments to quickly construct buildings, harvest resources, and search for stranded survivors. You may even find rare materials in uncharted territories!
- A Geologist in Space: Research new technologies to improve the efficiency of every aspect of your city and withstand a plethora of (un)natural disasters like geomagnetic storms, asteroids, and poisonous clouds
- A Delicate Ecosystem: The well-being of your people is crucial to the success of the mission. Carefully tend to the needs of your colonists by supplying food, healthcare, and shelter. But don’t forget, the survival of many may require the deaths of the few. Sacrifices are an inevitable imperative.
Developed by Hexagon Sphere Games and published by Assemble Entertainment, Sphere – Flying Cities will make its debut on Steam via Early Access later this year. Learn more and add the game to your wishlist here.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here