Audeze, the leading high-end audio headphone manufacturer, is excited to announce a new reference audio headphone, the Audeze LCD-1. Available now for $399, this headphone combines Audeze’s renowned planar magnetic technology with a new lightweight foldable design. Handcrafted in California, USA, the LCD-1 has been meticulously engineered to provide unmatched audio within a compact, travel-friendly package perfect for industry professionals and audiophiles.
The new Audeze LCD-1
Audeze LCD-1 Key Features:
- Audeze Patented Technology: Ultra-thin Uniforce™ diaphragms and Fluxor™ Magnets provide powerful sound, unparalleled sonic detail, and incredible accuracy
- Planar Magnetic Drivers: 90mm Over-Ear Planar Drivers for incredibly wide dynamic range.
- Open Circumaural Design: LCD-1’s design delivers a transparent, spacious sound stage and stereo imaging.
- Fazor Wave Guides: Deep rich bass with zero audible distortion
- Compact, clean foldable design, perfect for mixing on the go weighing just 250 grams
- Light-weight construction with robust memory foam ear and headband for extended comfort during long listening sessions
- 3.5mm premium braided cable for tangle-free connection
- 1/4” adapter included
- Designed and built in the USA with imported and US-made parts.
“With the LCD-1, we’ve created our best sounding headphone in a compact design that’s easy to use and convenient for travel,” states Sankar Thiagasamudram, CEO of Audeze. “Whether you’re a veteran sound engineer that quickly needs to check audio with reference quality headphones or an audiophile, you’ll find the portability and sound quality of the LCD-1 to be incredibly versatile.”
For more information on the Audeze LCD-1 visit the website at www.audeze.com.
Want more news from the Tech world for Gaming Peripherals to Hardware Click Here