Boxelware‘s popular space sandbox game Avorion celebrates its anniversary – with a huge update.
One year ago today, Avorion left the “Early Access” on Steam by reaching version 1.0. The game had been built and optimized together with the community during the time in Early Access was now ready for what is called the “full commercial launch” in the game industry.
Now, just in time for the one-year launch anniversary, Update 2.0 is just around the corner. It will fundamentally change the game in many parts and significantly improve many systems with massive changes. The following changes are planned:
- New progression system where players acquire building knowledge of the various materials
- New “Classic Avorion” scenario without the new progression
- Fully configurable “Free Play” scenario
- Captains with specialized talents and personalities
- Improved AI orders to send your ship to go mining, trading, scouting and more
- Improved UI visuals
- Improvements to the independent targeting mechanics
- Many “quality of life”-improvements like less micro management, easier crew management and traveling to far away sectors, autopilots, many balancing changes, UI improvements like a sector overview that shows available missions, goods and crew members of all stations, and many, many more!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here