Look aft, sailor, we are going on a quest to retrieve some of the world’s mightiest treasures! CE Asia and Azure Flame Studios announced that Banner of the Maid, the acclaimed turn-based strategy game set in an alternate French Revolution, will add a new quest line to its DLC “The Oriental Pirate“. This new quest, called A Sailor’s Gossip, builds upon the engaging gameplay of Banner of the Maid, which has been universally praised by fans (with an 89% approval rate on Steam) for its deep and challenging gameplay, its complex story full of rich characters and epic moments, and its astounding anime art style.
A Sailor’s Gossip adds four new challenge missions that will put even the most skilled generals’ tactical abilities to the test. As a player, your journey will take you with pirate captain Mu Zhiyun across the seas to find her lost treasures while you fight countless enemies — all in an era where ruling the seas meant ruling the whole wide world. This new mission pack is free for all Banner of the Maid‘s players who own The Oriental Pirate, released last February.
Also, A Sailor’s Gossip will be released along with many quality-of-life and balancing changes. The most relevant ones are the ability to switch between the two difficulty settings Story Mode and Officer Mode, as well as changes in how skills work while in Heroic mode and adjustments in the defeat conditions of missions in Chapters 3, 4, 8 and 18. You will also be able to find a special event item: a cross-over with rhythm game MUSYNC which can be unlocked in the Free Combat: Offensive missions. Keep an eye on the official store page of Banner of the Maid and The Oriental Pirate for the full patch notes.
BANNER OF THE MAID’S KEY FEATURES
- Live an epic story of war and politics in an alternate French Revolution
- Fight iconic turn-based battles in more than 30 different dynamic environments
- Take part of the political vortex of Paris in a thrilling history of intrigues and glory
- Complete quests and challenges to establish political connections, gain funds and secure supplies
- Train your generals to improve their abilities. More than 30 characters with different backgrounds and skills are available for you to command!
- Talk to your allies to win their trust and understand their hearts, and you will be unstoppable in battle!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here