CE-Asia and Azure Flame Studio have announced that Banner of the Maid, the acclaimed turn-based strategy game with JRPG elements, will be released in English on February 14th for $16.99 / €15.49 / £13.49 on Steam. Banner of the Maid is a mix of turn-based strategy and JRPG, set in an alternate French Revolution (late 18th to early 19th century) with fantasy elements and a unique anime art style. You play as the young officer Pauline Bonaparte, and as such you will have to lead your troops to victory in turn-based dynamic battles – but also to take part in the complex political landscape of Paris, full of intrigues and conspiracies. But Pauline is more than just a brilliant officer – she is also a Maid, one of the fabled women with mysterious powers capable of turning the tide of a battle… A deep epic story full of twists, glory, and fantasy where the destiny of the Revolution lays in your hands
- Live an epic story of war and politics in an alternate French Revolution
- Fight iconic turn-based battles in more than 30 different dynamic environments
- Take part of the political vortex of Paris in a thrilling history of intrigues and glory
- Complete quests and challenges to establish political connections, gain funds and secure supplies
- Train your generals to improve their abilities. More than 30 characters with different backgrounds and skills are available for you to command!
- Talk to your allies to win their trust and understand their hearts, and you will be unstoppable in battle!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here