Most modern video games include a bunch of side-quests offering respite and distraction from the monotonous storyline. Whether it’s motorsports, zombie hunts, or poker on the side, these side-missions are the perfect companion for some of the greatest titles in the world of video games.
Players seem to love the attention to detail and hence a growing number of modern video games feature side-quests. In this list, we’ll recapitulate five video games offering Blackjack on the side. If you want to experience the real thing then why not visit Casino Rocket for a chance to play live blackjack.
Top 5 Video Games with Blackjack Side Quests
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – GTA has been in the headlines for a while now due to all the right reasons and the classic GTA: San Andreas isn’t old enough to be written out yet. Apart from a whole list of quirks and features the title introduced, blackjack was among one of the numerous side-quests the game offered. Based around a fictional city Las Venturas, which some people believe replicates Las Vegas, there are plenty of casinos to explore in GTA: San Andreas.
- Fallout: New Vegas – As the name suggests, Fallout: New Vegas is based around Las Vegas. Although the city’s references have been removed since, the game retains the casinos, some of which offer blackjack. Each of the six in-game casinos offers slight variations of the game, which is the ideal scenario for gamers to try their hands at the different variations.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Whether you like riding around on horseback or getting into random shootouts, Red Dead Redemption 2 offers a number of side quests to keep the players hooked. Blackjack is one of the most popular card games among enthusiasts and the Western adventure offers massive scope for gamers to try their hands at the sport. The open-world game has numerous camps and saloons offering blackjack over 29 square miles of land.
- Resident Evil 7 – While fans might remember the Resident Evil series for the zombies more than the card games, RS7 offers a bunch of quirks and features among which you’ll find blackjack. The game is, however, called 21 but features the same rules. The only difference with the real game is that in Resident Evil 7 the stakes are much higher. Like the protagonist could get electrocuted or lose a finger upon losing a bet.
- Always Sometimes Monsters – Not the most famous title on the list, Always Famous Monsters is a roleplaying game, which most gamers have never heard of. And that’s fine! The storyline revolves around the protagonist discovering the love of their lives getting married to someone else and races across the country to win them back. Unlike the other titles on this list, blackjack is a central part of the gameplay. The wedding is taking place in Vegas and the protagonist needs to play a hand at a casino to proceed with the story.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here