BIG Digital, the online version of Brazil’s Independent Games (BIG) Festival — Latin America’s premier video game industry conference — has unveiled the full Program Guide for the festival — making it available on the official BIG Digital website.
Industry professionals and fans alike are invited to watch the seminars presented by innovative independent game studios and industry giants, including Epic Games, Facebook, Google, Microsoft (Xbox), Nintendo, Snapchat, and Ubisoft. Sessions take place from June 24 to 25, 2020, and can be viewed free-of-charge on the official BIG Digital Website.
True to BIG Festival’s physical event, BIG Digital will host an incredible lineup of industry leaders who will give talks that discuss Brazil’s thriving video game industry and its connection to the international market. Among the many renowned speakers set to attend, BIG Digital’s special guests include:
- Andromeda Sound’s Antonio Teoli, an award-winning composer whose credits include Nintendo, SEGA, Samsung, and many others;
- ARVORE Immersive Experiences’ Ana Ribeiro, creator of the critically-acclaimed Pixel Ripped franchise;
- Epic Games’ Unreal Evangelist Paulo Souza; and
- Microsoft Studio’s Carla Rylance (nDreams, Imaginati Studios, and currently The Coalition);
- Drussila Hollanda-Grönberg, game and project lead at Supercell, and founder of Hive Helsinki Code School;
- Reginaldo Valadares, a pioneer in Brazil’s online multiplayer games industry, currently General Manager and Vice President of Product at Scopely.
A full list of special guest speakers can be found here: https://event.bigfestival.com.br/talks/7/speakers/.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here