BIOSTAR introduces the FX9830M SoC motherboard with a built-in AMD Bristol Ridge, 7thgeneration Quad Core processor.
Highly Popular for their SoC motherboard range, BIOSTAR has yet again delivered a highly versatile motherboard catering to a variety of user requirements such as small business owners who are looking for a reliable and affordable solution that has the capability of running daily business operations with ease.
The BIOSTAR FX9830M SoC motherboard is arguably one of the best choices amongst its rivals, designed with a built-in Quad Core AMD FX-9830P processor and support for AMD Radeon R7 Graphics. It is undoubtedly a great investment to make when considering your next business workstation that can take advantage of the powerful multi-core platform and all its additional features.
The BIOSTAR FX9830M SoC motherboard has the ability to support multiple hard drives coupled with the built-in TPM modules that are used in conjunction with other security technologies such as biometric verification and antivirus will keep your data safe, secure and protected.
Specifications wise the BIOSTAR FX9830M SoC motherboard is a natural workhorse, equipped with features like DDR4 Memory, capable of running up to 32GB of 2400 MHz on dual channels for higher DIMM capacities, improved data integrity and lower power consumption, PCIe M.2 16Gb/s which is the latest storage interface, delivering the highest bandwidth with lower latency and it is about 3 times faster when compared to SATA III 6Gb/s.
The BIOSTAR FX9830M SoC motherboard is also equipped with USB 3.2 Gen1 which delivers compelling performance boosts and can be used to connect multiple devices without worrying about compatibility. It is capable of data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps and backward compatible with all existing USB products, Super LAN Surge Protection, providing LAN with more advanced antistatic protection capabilities by adding an integrated chip to strengthen electrical stability and prevent damage from lightning strikes and electrical surges.
Additionally, The FX9830M SoC motherboard has SATA III 6Gbps port that provides incredible data boost which is 2x faster than the SATA 3G, and has higher bandwidth to retrieve and transfer HD media and HDMI output port which supports the new 4K2K resolution enables high-definition displays with four times the resolution of full HD, 4K2K display expresses bright and highly detailed content that fills the entire screen with lifelike images for users to enjoy casual content consumption from high quality streaming sources like YouTube or Netflix through the HDMI connector.
Overall the BIOSTAR FX9830M SoC motherboard is a great product for many industrial applications with a set of amazing features suitable for businesses, light gaming and content consumption and also on NAS systems that can take advantage of lower power consumption and highly efficient performance.
A fully packed REAR I/O Panel
The BIOSTAR FX9830M has 1 x PS/2 Mouse, 1 x PS/2 Keyboard, 1 x VGA Port, 1 x HDMI Port, 1 x GbE LAN port, 2 x USB 3.2 (Gen1) Ports, 2 x USB 2.0 Ports, 3 x Audio Jack ports in the rear I/O panel.
- DDR4 Memory delivers higher performance, higher DIMM capacities, improved data integrity and lower power consumption.
- Raising up to 32GB maximum capacity and 2400 MHz of DDR4 memory for multi-applications and better performance.
PCIe M.2 16Gb/s
- PCIe M.2 16Gb/s is the latest storage interface; it delivers the highest bandwidth and lower latency. It is about 3 times faster compared to SATA III 6Gb/s.
SATA III 6Gbps
- SATA III 6Gbps provides a higher bandwidth to retrieve and transfer HD media. With this super speed data transfer, SATA III allows an incredible data boost which is 2x faster than the SATA 3G.
USB 3.2 Gen 1
- USB 3.2 Gen1 delivers compelling performance boosts and can be used to connect multiple devices without worrying about compatibility. It is capable of data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps andbackward compatible with all existing USB products.
Super LAN Surge Protection
- Super LAN Surge Protection, providing LAN with more advanced antistatic protection capabilities by adding an integrated chip to strengthen electrical stability and prevent damage from lightning strikes and electrical surges.
- The new 4K2K resolution enables high-definition image display with four times the resolution of full HD, 4K2K display is faithfully express bright and highly detailed content that fills the entire screen with lifelike images. Enjoying TV shows and movies online such as YouTube or Netflix through HDMI connector.
|Chipset||AMD Bristol Ridge|
|CPU SUPPORT||AMD® FX-9830P
(Quad core 3.0GHz up to 3.7GHz)
|MEMORY||Supports Dual Channel DDR4 2400/2133/1866
2 x DDR4 DIMM Memory Slots, Max. Supports up to 32 GB Memory Each DIMM supports non-ECC 512MB/ 1/ 2/ 4/ 8/ 16 GB DDR4 module
*Please refer to www.biostar.com.tw for Memory support list.
|INTEGRATED VIDEO||AMD Radeon™ R7 Graphics
|STORAGE||4 x SATA III Connectors (6Gb/s)
1 x M.2 (M Key) Connector: Supports PCI-E 3.0 x2 (16Gb/s) and SATA III (6.0Gb/s) SSD
*When PCIE-M2_1 slot is occupied, the SATA2 connector will be disabled.
|LAN||Realtek RTL 8111H
10/ 100/ 1000 Mb/s Controller
Supports Super LAN Surge Protection
|CODEC||ALC887 7.1 Channels, High Definition Audio|
|USB||4 x USB 3.2 (Gen1) ports (2 on rear I/Os and 2 via internal headers)
4 x USB 2.0 ports (2 on rear I/Os and 2 via internal headers)
|EXPANSION SLOT||1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slot|
|REAR I/O||1 x PS/2 Mouse
1 x PS/2 Keyboard
1 x VGA Port
1 x HDMI Port
1 x LAN port
2 x USB 3.2 (Gen1) Ports
2 x USB 2.0 Ports
3 x Audio Jack
|INTERNAL I/O||4 x SATA III 6.0Gb/s Connectors
1 x USB 2.0 Header (each header supports 2 USB 2.0 ports)
1 x USB 3.2 (Gen1) Header (each header supports 2 USB 3.2 (Gen1) ports)
1 x 4-Pin Power Connector
1 x 24-Pin Power Connector
1 x CPU Fan Connector
1 x System Fan Connector
1 x Front Panel Header
1 x Front Audio Header
1 x Clear CMOS Header
1 x Serial Port Header
1 x TPM Header
|H/W MONITORING||CPU / System Temperature Monitoring
CPU / System Fan Monitoring
Smart / Manual CPU Fan Control
System Voltage Monitoring
|DIMENSION||Micro-ATX Form Factor: 18.3 cm x 20 cm (W x L)|
|OS SUPPORT||Windows 7(32/64bit)/ 10(64bit)
*BIOSTAR reserves the right to add or remove support for any OS with or without notice.
|ACCESSORIES||2 x SATA Cables
1 x I/O Shield
1 x DVD Driver
1 x Quick Guide
Learn more about BIOSTAR FX9830M: https://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/introduction.php?S_ID=976
Want more news from the Tech world for Gaming Peripherals to Hardware Click Here